Contact Us Today!
Thank you for your interest in Reproduction Enterprises! If you would like more information about our operation please feel free to contact us anytime!
908 N. Prairie Rd • Stillwater, OK 74075
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM – Noon
We are located 50 miles East of Tulsa and 70 miles North of Oklahoma City
For more than 40 years, Reproduction Enterprises, Inc. has been a full-service livestock reproduction center for the south-central states. We are a customer oriented facility and pride ourselves in customer services, availability, and quality of our services. We currently have an opening for Maintenance Technician at our Stillwater location. Purpose of the position: maintaining facilities for employees and the public in safe operating condition; and performing general maintenance to resolve immediate operational and/or safety concerns and provide for preventative maintenance.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled building maintenance and repair tasks. Applicant should have the knowledge of the materials, tools, methods, and equipment used in a building trade, such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, masonry, cement work, and electrical work; repair methods and maintenance practices for structures, furnishings, and equipment; work safety practices.
This is a full-time position with company paid health, vision, and life insurance policy, and paid vacation. The company also offers an employee paid dependent, dental, and supplemental Aflac and Liberty National insurance. The company pays into retirement after two years of employment.
- Ability to push, pull or lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to work in variable temperature/weather conditions
- Frequent bending and twisting in performance of job functions
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's License
- MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- A college Degree in an Agriculture related field such as Agricultural Mechanics and/or Animal Sciences is preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Do You Like Our Site? Share With Your Friends!